Ridge School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The curriculum followed at the school is on the guidelines of NCERT and NCF.
NCERT – National Council of Education Research and Training and NCF – National Framework for Curriculum are means of evolving a national system of education capable of responding to India’s diversity of geographical and cultural milieus while ensuring a common core of values along with academic component.
This enabled us to work towards:
- Connecting knowledge to life outside school
- Ensuring that learning is shifted away from rote to methods
- Enriching the curriculum to provide for overall development of children
- Making assessments more flexible and integrated with classroom learning and teaching
- Nurturing an over-riding identity informed by caring concerns within the democratic policy of the country
Our curriculum is woven around the 4 pillars of Education:
- Learning to know
- Learning to do
- Learning to live together
- Learning to be